Family Resolution

Family Resolution

Friday, January 24, 2014

8 year old girls are NOT nice

After getting her shot before school today, I figured the Kidlet could go play as soon as she got home from school.  Chores be darned.  She went to J's to work on some math homework and play and returned pretty darn quickly.  "J threw me out of her house".  Ummm ok?  "I can't be her friend anymore because I am M's friend too and she said I had to pick and since M said I could be friends with everyone, I picked her so J said I couldn't be in her house anymore"

What in the WHAT??

This is the same child who had Kidlet asking me if she was supposed to wear panties with leggings because they show panty-lines.  I reminded her she is 8 years old and has no concerns about panty lines.  They make a fix for that and it doesn't come in child-sizes. (Odd fact though...Someone actually does make child size thongs...and its gross).  

God help me.


No comments:

Post a Comment