Family Resolution

Family Resolution

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

We're at Yoga

So after years of making fun of my hipster friends for doing Yoga during their lunch break, my kidlet saw "Free Fun Yoga" at our local library and BEGGED to do it.  Of course she asked after telling me about her first day of school being a mess because she spilled orange juice in her hair and on her pants during lunch.

Obviously I can't say no to the face of a child traumatized by sticky hair and what looks like pee-pants. 

So here I sit at the library, job-hunting and trying to think of witty things to blog about while she does Yoga.

In other news, the school has started pumping families for money on our very first day!  Here is my shameless plug...follow the link below to give Faith a pledge.  She's hoping to run two miles, which is 32 laps...so don't pledge all crazy like.  Remember, she ran a 5K last summer.

Pledge Money Here

And our final Super Awesome Re-Lo update...If my furniture isn't home by Friday morning, I'm going to report it stolen.  At this point its the only logical end to a completely ILLOGICAL situation.  I wish I had more energy to be angry...but then again my family doesn't deserve any more frustration brought on by the IDIOTS of Light Express VanLines of Union County...instead I will get my furniture and then blast them all over the internet...my law-abiding friends say it's only slander and libel if it's not true!

*PRAY my furniture comes soon or this blog is going to totally suck!*

No comments:

Post a Comment