Family Resolution

Family Resolution

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Help!!

Dear Florida: 
Your state is beautiful. The economy is flourishing. Jobs everywhere. Real estate is on the upswing. Children are smart. But your traffic issues are bordering on inappropriate.  There is no reason Tampa is not covered with signs stating "don't block the box". Actually it should be common sense and yet every friggin intersection is full of cars halfway somewhere, totally screwing up the travel of thousands of people. And nobody honks!!! Lets go people! I honked today, mainly because I still have NJ tags and can get away with it.

I have never spent hours going a few miles...except in NYC, where there's public transportation, so really it's my own dumb fault.  And while I am terrified of public transportation, I would certainly ride a train, bus, subway, trolley, carriage, camel, to NOT sit in traffic for two hours everyday.

In all fairness, most of the counties are actually hiring traffic engineers. So if you know anyone smart enough to figure this crap out, send them south before I cry.  Only 21 more days training in Tampa!

No comments:

Post a Comment