Family Resolution

Family Resolution

Friday, February 28, 2014

Nobody works on Fridays...oh wait

It appears to me that no one works in Tampa on Fridays.  I got to work SO quickly that I am now 45 minutes early.  Thank goodness for great break rooms with computers, TV's, couches...if only I was one of those people who could sleep anywhere...

In my short stint of traffic, jamming to some country guy playing live on the radio, I had a "This is my life" moment.  We're not wealthy by any means.  We cross our fingers each time we start a car, hoping it hangs in there.  We use coupons constantly.  We really really are starting to like it here.  Granted, I *did* have to turn on the heat this morning, but if a bit of crappy weather is the worst thing going for us, then I think we're doing alright.

3 more weeks I will be working my 4X10 shift and NOT driving to Tampa every single day.   Soon after that we may have some new adventures to work on.  It's awesome to feel like there's really good stuff just within reach. 

No comments:

Post a Comment