Family Resolution

Family Resolution

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Run, twerk, run

Last week, I came across some super fun 'workout' videos a woman had done for a dance fitness class she ran.  They were to my favorite hip hop songs so I gave them a shot.  If you're looking for super fun dance workouts, check her out: Dance Fitness With Jessica.  This girl is about to blow up on the workout scene.  The only part that makes me sad...I don't think you're allowed to use other peoples songs to make money...so it will probably be all original songs when she makes her DVD.  But I guess it's not all about me.

How effective was run, twerk, run (RTR=3 dances and 2 miles)...3lbs down in a week.  Not too shabby.  I feel like I should run a disclaimer though.  I have a pulled calf and quad muscle.  So shawty get lo...but maybe stretch first.  Oh and disclaimer number two:  You will NOT look like Shakira...or like she do it in the mirror.  Or at least I didn't.  I looked more like...I was having a seizure.  BUT that is the fun of working out at home alone.  It may not be pretty...but damn if it isn't fun and it works.  

We'll give run, twerk, run another week.  


No comments:

Post a Comment